Sunday 27 November 2016

Off shoulder fringe and boyfriend jean

Hi guys, how are you all doing? Hmm in two days now we will be entering into the month of December. This year ran really fast. So back to outfit, I was going out one day and I saw this fring top and I didn't even know it was an off shoulder top till I got close, men I was so happy cause I have been searching for an  off shoulder top and it was fringe and off shoulder,wow it was a win win cause fringe is trending now and also off shoulder. I decided to pair it with my boyfriend jean which I distressed my self. I also incorporated the verdana or Bardana trend I don't even know iF the spelling is correct  anyways I went for a laid back vibe. Hope you like the outfit see you in my next post. Till then stay blessed kisses.








3 comments:

  1. So far most of the off shoulder trend i've been seeing around are really cool but mehn ive not been able to bring myself to rock it.. You look good by the way.

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You should rock it am sure you will fall in love with it.

      Delete